Sunday 31 December 2017

My Movie World Readers' Choice 2017


It's the fourth year of My Movie World Reader's Choice and I want to hear from you guys. What film dominates in 2017? Which movies make buzz? Who's artist gave best performance? Cast your votes now!

Here are the list of nominees for My Movie World Reader's Choice 2017 for each category:



MOVIE OF THE YEAR





ACTOR OF THE YEAR



ACTOR OF THE YEAR

Joshua Garcia - Love You To The Stars and Back
Abra - Respeto
Daniel Padilla - Can't Help Falling In Love
Enrique Gil - My Ex and Whys
JC Santos - 100 Tula Para Kay Stella
Derek Ramsay - All of You
Dingdong Dantes - Seven Sundays
Paulo Avelino - I'm Drunk, I Love You
Piolo Pascual - Last Night
McCoy De Leon - Instalado
Empoy Marquez - Kita-Kita
John Lloyd Cruz - Finally Found Someone
here


ACTRESS OF THE YEAR





ACTRESS OF THE YEAR

Jennylyn Mercado - All of You
Jasmin Curtis-Smith - Siargao
Liza Soberano - My Ex and Whys
Kathryn Bernardo - Can't Help Falling In Love
Julia Baretto - Love You To The Stars and Back
Bela Padilla - 100 Tula Para Kay Stella
Maja Salvador - I'm Drunk, I Love You
Alessandra De Rossi - Kita Kita
Toni Gonzaga - Last Night
Sarah Geronimo - Finally Found Someone
Kim Chui - The Ghost Bride
Sharon Cuneta - Unexpectedly Yours
doriddles





VOTING PERIOD IS FROM DECEMBER 31 2017 TO JANUARY 14 2018








No comments:

Post a Comment