Wednesday 9 August 2017

Movie Review: Requited

Suffering from Parkinson’s Disease, Matt journeys to fulfill his ultimate goal of biking all the way from Manila to Mt. Pinatubo, while defying nature and encountering the woman he wants to be with along the way.

Mountain and Bike lovers will definitely appreciate this film. Again I'm wowed by the the beauty of Mt. Pinatubo as the film utilizes the mountain in telling a different kind of love story. Requited is an emotional journey that captures the loneliness, trials & desperation of Jake Cuenca's character. Jake nails it with a performance that's just the right blend of heartfelt with Anna Luna as a good support that is consistent with her character. Requited made a lasting impression for me and made me realize to assess my life in general.

 

My Verdict: 3.5/5











 PHOTOS TAKEN AT THE GALA NIGHT OF REQUITED

Jake Cuenca and Anna Luna

The Cast and Crew of Requited






No comments:

Post a Comment