Friday 17 February 2017

Movie Review: I'm Drunk, I Love You

Days before graduation, two college best friends go on one last road trip where they settle how they really feel for each other.

I'm Drunk, I Love You is truly a different kind of love story that was heartfelt. It shines with character chemistry and sincere character moments. This is a love story in real life. I adored its message of friendship and possibilities. The soundtrack is  a major bonus in this film. Paulo and Maja are tailor made for the film as they embrace their characters well. A good film that tugs at your heart strings from different angles. Maja Salvador is excellent in this film. I love her tandem with Dominic Roco who also delivers with a character that you will definitely love. Overall, I'm Drunk, I Love You is a good and solid film where you feel all the feels.



My Verdict: 4/5















PHOTOS TAKEN AT THE PREMIERE NIGHT OF I'M DRUNK I LOVE YOU

Maja Salvador and Paulo Avelino


Direk JP Habac and Dominic Roco


John Lloyd Cruuz, Bea Alonzo, Arjo Atayde, Rayver Cruz and Enchong Dee grace the premiere of I'm Drunk I Love You

Bea Alonzo and Enchong Dee

Arjo Aytade, JC De Vera & John Lloyd Cruz

Kai Honasan

Direk Babyruth Villarama-Gutierrez, Mylene and Chuck Gutierrez

Cacai Bautista

Ryza Cenon and Cholo Baretto















No comments:

Post a Comment