Sunday 7 August 2016

Movie Review: I America

“I America” is a dramedy about a complex half-Pinay, half-Caucasian lady looking for American living in Olongapo City (Philippines) who tries to get her passport and US visa in order to meet her father personally for the first time.

Bela Padilla gave the performance of her career, by bringing desperation, humor, and loneliness, in a tale of family, hope, and lost. Her outstanding performance did the character justice. The film is a touching and emotionally resonant saga of perseverance and self-discovery. The film's funny moments are scene stealer and well loved by the audience.
This film take us to a closer look of Amerasians living in Olongapo who got abandoned by their American father. I America is a well made heartfelt film and often times found story that need to be heard.




My Verdict: 3.5/5










PHOTOS TAKEN AT THE GALA NIGHT OF I AMERICA

Bela Padilla and Angel Locsin graces the Gala Night of I America

Matt Evans at the Gala Night of I America

Rhyzza Kafilas is introducing in this film I America


The Cast and Crew of I America






Ms. Susan Roces graces the Gala Night of I America

The Filmmaker of I America: Ivan Andrew Payawal

Kate Bautista, Rhyzza Kafilas,Rob Rownd and Sheena Ramos






No comments:

Post a Comment