Saturday 15 August 2015

Movie Review: Anatomiya ng Pag-ibig

A 12-act anthology film about the lives of several people whose love stories take a tragic
turn as they try to fill in the void in their respective lives.




My Verdict:  4/5 
























What kind of love is enough? Julia is at the crossroads of her life. Living it by the moon, by the hour, and by the men she is with. Yet, still she finds no meaning in the things that she does. She is torn between her love for herself and the need for survival. Which road will be enough?

My Verdict:  4/5 




An encounter between two ex-lovers. Ding's ex-girlfriend unexpectedly shows up in front of his shoe store at 2 AM. What does she want now: closure or a second chance?

My Verdict:  5/5 




Paakyat ng Bundok Tilag, dala-dala ng isang lalaki ang mga buto ng kaniyang nag-iisang anak.


My Verdict:  3/5  




Rudi and Divino are foreign models reading a Tagalog script. Shot in an editorial treatment, the film explores the dazed and confused state that we have in the wee hours of he morning.


My Verdict: 3.5/5 




An elderly couple makes the most out of their stolen moments from their life of responsibilities.
My Verdict:  4/5 



An elderly couple makes the most out of their stolen moments from their life of responsibilities.
My Verdict:  4/5 




LOPE is a metaphorical dialogue between a young boy, Lope, and his grandmother as he demands Tinola for breakfast which his grandmother resents as it is not the appropriate meal for a breakfast.

My Verdict:  4/5 




 A university student learns that it is not so easy to borrow a library book.

My Verdict:  4.5/5 



The day Delia had been dreaming of has finally arrived. She is about to say "I do" to the love of her life and she couldn't any be any happier. But things don't go as planned as she is confronted by Weng during her wedding march. As both try to take center stage, we start to ponder on the age old question "In the battle for love, who will emerge as the victor?"


My Verdict:  3/5 




Paula wants her panty back badly.

My Verdict:  3.5/5 



Niko, a popular chef in noontime prime, shows off his recipe "Papaitan", made of his most premium ingredient, his estranged gay lover, Eva.

My Verdict:  3.5/5 





Sa tren ng buhay at kamatayan, magtatagpo ang isang bulag at isang terorista at sasabog ang mga pinaglalaban na tungkulin at gunita.



My Verdict:  3.5/5 



PHOTOS DURING THE GALA NIGHT





      

No comments:

Post a Comment