Saturday 27 December 2014

Movie Review: My Big Bossing

Three stories that focus on a precocious child who keeps getting into trouble, and the weary guardian who's along for the ride.
 

A decent entertaining film for the whole family that will provide total package for all genre whether it is drama, fantasy, horror and of course comedy. I love the most is the Taktak episode by Marlon Rivera. The episode somehow tried to be different in the usual take of Vic Sotto film. Prinsesa episode is more of a feel good film and I love the visual effects and production design. I love the theme song though sung by Nikki Gil. Sirena episode is very Vic Sotto film the usual slapstic comedy that the people enjoy. I also appreciate the special effects in this episode. Ryza Mae is still charming and intelligently funny but we got a new child wonder in this film by Alonzo Mulach. He is so cute in this film.




My Verdict: 3/5






No comments:

Post a Comment