Sunday 9 June 2013

My Take on Trailer of Four Sisters and a Wedding


























My Take on Trailer

It’s good to see 4 of the bankable stars of ABS CBN in one movie. From the trailer itself, I can say that this film is a quality. After watching the trailer you will feel na gusto mo uli makibonding sa mga kapatid mo lalo na sa iyong mga kapatid na hindi mo na kasama sa bahay.  The family oriented theme of the film touch me at mukhang may puso ang pelikula. Hindi rin papahuli ang humor ng pelikula na sa tingin ko ay si Toni ang magdadala sa mga punchline pa lang niya e panalo na. I think Angel Locsin will be a revelation here kasi parang napakalight lang ng character niya here and something new for her na mag cocomedy siya. For Bea naman I think mabigat yung role niya that I know for sure she will justify. For Shaina, medyo weak yung role niya sa film parang hindi ko siya naramdaman. To Enchong fair lang. I just hope mabalanse lang ang humor at light drama of this film to make this one a perfect movie to watch to.

Starring: Bea Alonzo, Toni Gonzaga, Shaina Magdayao and Angel Locsin
Also Starring: Coney Reyes, Sam Milby and Enchong Dee
Directed By: Cathy Garcia-Molina

SHOWING ON JUNE 26 2013


 

No comments:

Post a Comment