Tuesday 9 October 2012

It's Pinoy Movies Every Week This October!




Let us support all this 4 local films this October. I am so excited to watch

 Filipino movie every week for the month of October. Based on the trailers I am most excited to watch This Guys In Love with You Mare and The Secret Affair. Parehong maganda yung trailer at engaging. For This Guys In Love with You Mare for sure na super laugh trip yung movie, dami ko ng tawa sa trailer ano pa kaya sa movie. For The Secret Affair ang juicy ng mga lines at ang ganda ng mga shots glossy ang dating, I like the theme song as well, so kaabang abang din. Then for Tiktik The Aswang Chronicles promising din yung trailer beacuse of the effects pero parang kulang iyong trailer sa hatak factor para panoorin ng mga tao parang naungusan pa siya ng The Secret Affair so sana lang maka break even yung movie. I am confident enough to say na tatabo sa takilya and This Guys In Love with You Mare and The Secret Affair. Then for Suddenly Its Magic ,although I like Erich as an actress, walang kadating dating sa akin yung movie and trailer, so I hope na kumita ito.

No comments:

Post a Comment