Monday 24 September 2012

My Take on Protege

 

Here are my Top Pick Male Contender for Protégé: Mikoy Morales and Jeric Gonzales





Mikoy Morales has looks, brain and personality. Bukod sa may background na siya sa theater na naging edge niya among his contender, he also has this strong personality na ipanamalas sa loob ng quarters. Makikita mo sa kanya ang pagiging prangka mature, at matalino. In terms of performance, he always delivered well at napupuri ng mga judges. I think he is a front runner sa competition na ito.Madami din siyang supporters na nabighani sa cute chinito boy image niya.





Jeric Gonzales has the look of being the next matinee idol na pedeng ibuild up ng GMA. I think twice na sinabi sa kanya ito ni Ms. Anette Gozon Abrogar and I agree to that. Jeric has the cuteness at the same time hunk material in the making. I also prefer him over Mikoy but Jeric needs to improve on his talent mapa singing dancing or acting dahil doon siya talong talo ni Mikoy as well as sa confidence at stage presence. Hindi rin siya papahuli as crowd favorite over Mikoy. So I think it will be a though competition between Mikoy and Jeric.


 
Here are my Top Pick Female Contender for Protégé: Arny Ross and Zandra Summer

 

Arny Ross has been my favorite sa mga female contender. Though eliminated na siya , I still support her and hoping for a wild card for the opportunity na makabalik siya. Malakas ang dating niya sa akin. Even though he can not make it here , I think malayo pa rin ang mararating niya sa showbiz. So edge niya ang dancing and I really like her beauty very natural na pang beauty queen material. Malakas din siya sa text voting, sayang lang at hindi siya favorite ng mga judges as she needs to improve on her acting na nakita ko naman na may potential naman siya na pwedeng igrown.



Zandra Summer has the personality of wanting to win though she’s not the favorite, this girl is very natural in every aspect na pinapakita niya sa loob ng quarters at sa performance. I also like her witty. She just need to improve yung aura niya sa mga judges na obviously favorite si Thea in which for me kulang sa personality na meron si Zandra. She also got it take to become Beauty Queen. I also like her acting skills na very raw and natural so I hope mapansin din ito ng mga judges.


Ruru Madrid
Elle Ramirez

Runners up for me sina Ruru Madrid and Elle Ramirez that could be a darkhorse as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment